ALL APARTMENTS NOW RESERVED
A collection of contemporary 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in Clapham SW4
Clapham SW4 7HJ
0344 800 1632
Price & Availability
- Private Sale
|Plot no||Type||Bedrooms||Price||Floor||Sq m||Sq ft||Status||Floorplan|
52 Bedford Road, Clapham SW4
A Collection of contemporary one and two bedroom, shared ownership apartments right in the heart of Clapham, styled to match your lifestyle. The apartments offer a well equipped kitchen, generous living area and a stylish bathroom.
The décor invites you to put your own personal stamp on it. It’s the perfect place to sit back and relax.
The development has been built to include a communal green for relaxing outdoors and a secure cycle store.
- Communal Areas
- Heating & Electrical
- White or Oak veneer entrance door with spyhole, doorbell and door number.
- Audio entry system
- Flush white finished internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Smooth matt white painted walls and ceilings
- Satin white painted skirting and architrave
- Wool twist carpet to bedrooms
- Oak laminate flooring to kitchen, hall and living area
- Composite aluminium and wood double glazed windows with white finish internally to windows
- NHBC buildmark Guarantee
- Contemporary white sanitary ware, with semi-counter top hand wash basin and toilet with chrome push flush plate
- Grohe Brassware to include mixer tap and thermostatic bath/shower with rain shower head
- White bath with shower screen where applicable
- Full height large format ceramic wall tiling to wet walls only, with coordinating floor tiling
- Contemporary chrome heated towel rail
- Downlights in brushed chrome
- White cabinets with under unit lighting
- Copper slate/silestone worktops and upstand
- Glass splashback to hob
- Zenduo under mounted 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with Grohe Monobloc mixer tap
- Electrolux 4 zone ceramic hob and oven
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Postboxes located in communal lobby
- Lift to all floors
- Carpet to stairs, corridors and lobby area
- Paving to external communal walkway
- Bin stores
- Cycle store
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switches throughout
- Telephone socket to living room and bedrooms
- TV socket to living room and Bedroom 1
- Sky plus connections to living room and loop to bedroom 1
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms, hallway and living area
- Downlights to kitchen
- Hard-wired smoke alarms
- Heating via individual gas boilers to infrared panel heaters
- TV/telephone video entry system
Living in Clapham
Clapham is like nowhere else in London. A village oasis in the heart of the city. A haven of calm, complete with one of the biggest green spaces in central London, surrounded by all the amenities of one of the world’s greatest capitals. Traditional pubs rub shoulders with achingly trendy bars. Music venues sit alongside cafes. There’s a famous cinema – The Picture House – and theatres close by. Whether you want to dance the night away or enjoy a quiet glass of wine, you’ll find exactly the venue you’re after. And the bright lights of Shaftsbury Avenue await any time you want.From the gourmet excellence of Michelin Star Trinity restaurant to a quick takeaway when you’re in a rush, you’ll never run out of great options to eat out. Clapham Common is lined with a huge choice of restaurants and bars, all perfect for a summer’s day. Venture a little further and you’ll find even more choice in Battersea, Wandsworth and Brixton. This really is a great part of the world for people who like to sample different cuisines and cultures.
- Tube Station
- Overground Station
- Tube & Rail
Excellent transport links
Whether you work in the West End, City or Docklands, Bedford Road is a great place to start your daily commute. Clapham North tube station is on the Northern Line, whisking you to Bank or Leicester Square in 20 minutes*. There is also the overground train at Victoria station linking you to the South East and a quick connection to the Eurostar terminal at King’s Cross St Pancras.
Clapham North, Northern Line, Zone 2
- Bank -19 mins*
- Victoria - 20 mins*
- Leicester Square - 22 mins*
- King's Cross St Pancras - 37 mins*
Please complete a few details and we will be in touch shortly.
By submitting this form you will automatically be added to our mailing list.